Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My girlfriend (20) has had sex with 10 men before me?

And all but one are in their 30s. Am I wrong for having trust issues because of this? She never wants to talk about it 

Yes.. it happened before we dated for those who are asking 

Two of the men have texted her while we've been together and she told me about it, but how do i know she isnt responding or flirting back.

She's brilliant, gorgeous, and has a big heart. We have the same values. this is why im having trouble with letting her go. She started college early and wants to be an orthodontist. She will have her bachelors degree after this year. 

That’s a lot of men for someone that age. I’m in my mid 30s & have only been with 4.

I am wondering why you are even with someone you don't trust

I was probably one of them

• car253

I would  worry about so many guys.  I also would worry that she is going out with way older men.     Is she looking for a dad to marry ?     She is only 20.   She is just a baby.    She is way, way too young to be going out with so many men.   And, why is she going to older men.      Run away from her.   Don't walk, RUN !! 

Don't screw up your life.    If she gets pregnant, you are totally screwed.    Something wrong with her.

• car253
      1 month agoReport

It is both an issue that she is only 20 and going with so many older men.    Yes, age is also an issue.     Is the girl was 25 that would be different.   But only 20?   That IS a real issue.   I would RUN away from her.   You are in danger.

11 is the lucky number for you then

trust issues yes very so a woman whos had many guys

and they will not break what they are use too !  i would worry to much

this is the kind of person who would have guys hiding all over the house and back yard ! i could not be married to that person you could end up on the jerry springer show , whos the baby daddy ! she will be gone within 2 years trust me she going to cheat on you !

• car253

good points

• lover

any time you have sex ask who was beter

• lover
      1 month agoReport

honestly
      if she started with 17
      until now 3 years 36 monts
      every 3 or 4 monts changing sex baddy
      actualy she saved her for you

The fact you know this suggests she is honest, and that alone makes for a potential worthy relationship. In fact, if she finds you sexually gratifying to her needs, and desires, you could have a beautiful relationship, particularly if she shares what she has learned with a number of partners.

First of all she is not cheating on you is she? If she did then you should have trust issue. 10 guys is nothing and she was probably enjoying her self and now she might wan to settle. This is not the old time where women can only have sex with one man and it had to be their husbands. Women have the freedom to do w.e just because she had sex with 10 men IN the past don't mean she is a slut or easy. If you truly love her accept her past and focus on your relationship. BY posting this question you seem like you have you're self-centered and only worry about you. Stop worrying or you will become number 11. Also, give her some space i mean if your going to judge about her past then of course she don't want to talk about it. give her some space and show that you care about her and won't judge her. 

So what??? It was before you were together and as long as they had safe sex the number does not matter. It sounds like you really dont care about her. If you did you would not be asking this question.