RAGHAVENDRAN asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Have you taken your pet to a vet?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No the vet comes to me my dogs or flock on call he is an agricultural vet and i´m a shepherd. so is often in my fields to check my lambs and flock currently. My vet was here yesterday and will be here again this evening to carry out vaccinations and vet checks he was unable to do yesterday.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Just an ole shepherd his dogs and flock all currently living in my lambing fields several miles distant from populated areas.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yes, both of the Shih Tzu's but buyer "BEWARE" they will dime and nickel you to death if you let them. For example, my female was limping, the vet says she needed a CCL repair, like our ACL, he was ready to charge me over $1.000. I told him I couldn't afford that, he gave me a anti-inflammatory for a month. Well she did fine without the surgery. SO THE CONSUMER MUST CONTROL THE SITUATION.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Twice a year for check ups and in between if I think there's a problem.

Why?

• 2 months ago

Many times. For all kinds of reasons.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes yesterday for his 2nd puppy vaccines.

• 2 months ago

I have been very lucky so far as my pet has never been ill. I did take her to be neutered as a young kitten. 

• 2 months ago

Not in the last three weeks. I am required by my department guidelines and state law on K9's to take him once a month for routine checkups. But that has been suspended for the duration of this crisis. Our personal dogs went two months ago for their 6 month checkups. The cat, a month ago.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ninefinger
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Everything is fine.....will email when I get home or my meal break.  Chasing idiots off the beach.

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

many times over the years with each animal

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes............................

• 2 months ago

Is it not imperative?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.