Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Do you ever watch movie credits?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I ALWAYS stay to watch the credits.  Sometimes I can't see them well because everyone stands up and begins talking loudly and putting on their coats and stuff. 

But I'm always curious about things like the number of stuntmen, the number of SFX companies, location credits, music credits, etc.  I'm usually the last one out of the auditorium and the cleaning staff is already coming in.  ("Have a good evening, sir!")

Years ago the credits were at the beginning.  That was nice because at the end of the movie "THE END" appeared on the screen and then you could just leave.  But I like them at the end because sometimes I'm wondering 'Who played the homeless guy in the scene in Philadelphia?  What was the music in that scene in the rowboat?" etc.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not for Hairspray, 2007.  Well, I watch them, but I don't read all of that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I can easily check imdb for the cast. 

• 2 months ago

I nearly always watch the film's credits, because I nearly always want to know who has done something

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not often........

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In the theater, usually. At home, not too often. Sometimes the soundtrack has some good music as the credits roll, too.

• 2 months ago

Yes, I have long been a fan of sitting all the way thru the credits...........either looking for jokes in the credits,  or waiting for the extra bit of film at the end....... or watching the bloopers, as the credits rolls. 

If you actually read the credits of some films,  like Deadpool.....there is naturally a lot of snarky jokes buried in the credits .

• 2 months ago

If I know there's going to be a scene in between credits (as in the Marvel), or bloopers, I do wait, but I don't read them.

I only do when I want to know the name of an unknown actor, or a song that played during the movie, and that I liked.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

occasionally to look at name ideas 

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

depends on the movie.  and not just marvel or other super hero movies. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.