Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

In Trump's America, healthcare workers are wearing garbage bags to protect themselves. Doesn't that make you ashamed?

Why didn't he start ordering PPE in early January when he was told the pandemic was coming?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Trump is making America a dump again. He still refuses to order manufacturers to make more face masks, for no good reason.

• koalatcomics
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

yep, that better economy and cheap gas is real torture huh JACKASS

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • ctc453
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Every Dump says or does is shameful 

• 2 weeks ago

I’ve long been ashamed by the actions of the Trump administration

• 2 weeks ago

Why didn't President Trump order PPE in January?  Do you even remember what the heck was going on at that time?  Pelosi and the Democrats were trying to Impeach President Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!  President Trump knew NOTHING, of the coronavirus, until well AFTER the Impeachment Hearings stopped!!!  President Trump has been trying to pass a Bill to help America and Americans, however, Pelosi has come up with her own B.S. Bill that does NOTHING for America and the Americans.  The Bill, President Trump's Bill, finally passed yesterday;  America and Americans are going to get what they need and Pelosi gets NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Because just like now, trump and his rich friends only care about money .. not humanity.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

As a nurse, what makes me ashamed is how many supplies were stolen by employees for personal use. We've had so many masks taken that they are now being heavily rationed. Last time I worked, I didn't qualify to receive one.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Yes, and I saw that. Did you hear trump suggest he has to be treated nice by the governors for them to expect cooperation f/ him? What a disgrace trump is ... people are dying and he wants his butt kissed or else.

• 2 weeks ago

you mistake that report from Spain for America.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Hospitals are responsible for their PPE. Governors are responsible for the readiness of their states. The CDC provides guidance for healthcare workers. Governor Cuomo of New York should take some responsibility for the terrible healthcare conditions in his state instead of passing the blame on others. 

News the Pandemic was coming was public information. Everyone got the same information. It was never a secret. Stupid people are acting like Trump was the only person responsible. Everyone in authority should equally share the responsibility.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

There can’t be serious discussion about re-election of this monster. We will be piling our dead in freezer trucks this week, and it’s just starting to get bad. It will be much worse.

• 2 weeks ago

Obama forgot to replenish medical supplies after the H1N1 virus hit.

• pure conscience
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Trump only had 3 years to do it.  He dismantled the pandemic response team in no time. Excuses only satisfy the ones who make them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.