Do you support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Nope....

Dumb as a box of rocks!

• Paul2 weeks agoReport

Yes Ken, it's a very good school. I also find it funny that it was mostly dumb rednecks who thought Coronavirus came from the Beer...and now those same idiots are using it to make fun of one of the people trying to CORRECT them!

Love AOC or hate her, she is one of a small handful from Congress who are not absolutely sleepwalking through their jobs.  She talks to every person who testifies to the House, reads every piece of information she's given, and asks every question she needs to in Congressional inquiries.

It is the lot of any progressive to get a bunch of ridiculous titles ascribed to them by conservatives: Communist, anarchist, fascist (ironic), radical, traitor, and a string of others.  If you disagree with AOC's politics, that's fine.  But before you pass judgment, do yourself this favor: find something that she has actually said (and not something that has been said about her), that you disagree with.  She's got some kooky opinions here and there, but on the whole, she's a very reasonable person.

• Dave B.
      1 day agoReport

Yeah, the whole of American politics is just people blindly cheering for Rs or Ds like they're sports teams.

• Ann

No..................................................

Some one said she's as dumb as a box of rocks; why insult the rocks?

• Ken2 weeks agoReport

She graduated  from Boston University. You know any rocks with college degrees? Do tell

Her and Drunk Nancy pelosi have the same IQ 11 so you figure it out

• canadacraig
      2 weeks agoReport

Then again... that is 22 whenever they're together. Which is pretty good for a Democrat. 

Yes. She is a wonderful woman doing wonderful things.

As somebody in my sixth decade in this increasingly oligarchic, corporate controlled sh*thole country, all I can say is ....Hell yeah. She’s what’s needed. 

She’s sexy, compassionate, feminine, smart, ethical....actually has a soul, which is rare for politicians of either party. 

She’s the perfect argument for lowering the minimum age to run for president. Instead stupid fu ck er s  in this country always end up electing these old farts who don’t have a brain cell left in their fat heads to ruin...run...the country.

By the time AOC gets around to being the right age to run for president, this country will be finished already.

Bernie Sanders won’t make it either, and he would be the second best choice considering the fact that she can’t run at all.

But if trump doesn’t nail it, prepare for Joe and an improvement obviously, but probably not enough to save this country from itself

And for all those people on here who say she will never be elected, I think Bob Dylan has a message for you:

“Come mothers and fathers

Throughout the land

And don't criticize

What you can't understand

Your sons and your daughters

Are beyond your command

Your old road is

Rapidly agin'.

Please get out of the new one

If you can't lend your hand

For the times they are a-changin'.”

See, someday soon you might not have a say in the matter. And it’s already obvious that most young people in this country don’t like your candidates. Because they’re not interested in helping THEM, and they’ll remember their classmates getting shot in front of them in their schools and how YOUR elected officials didn’t do anything about it because those fat NRA campaign contributions were too tasty. Etc. etc. etc. 

Make way for the new. You’re on the way out.

• Paul2 weeks agoReport

Well then "Sed" you weren't going to agree with her no matter what. Though my ONLY quibble would be why Sanders is the SECOND best behind her?  SHE learned from HIM?  If SHE wasn't falling in line quite so much on this one and actually out there for Bernie..but I get it. She's just trying to get by.

• Joseph

No.                                 

I do. The alternatives seem to be variations on authoritarian nationalism or corporatist capitalism. Or even more frightening, a blending of the two. 

• Not Applicable
      2 weeks agoReport

@Make America First Again. Certainly, one form of it. As are the current Russians and the Chinese and increasingly Eastern Europe (Hungary, Poland). Actually, we in America might be able to create something not-authoritarian but socially responsible. Maybe Alperovitz's Pluralist Commonwealth.

• Phil M

No, Hell No! I love my country too much!

• Phil M
      2 weeks agoReport

T I J. Even if that were true, I would never support someone who is trying to destroy it.

I support her going back to bar tending.