Are you making a difference being a Yahoo answers member?

Does the world stop and stare for awhile ?

Yes a huge difference 

earth starts spinning with double speed when I’m here on YA Lol 😁

• Alan H

That is for others to answer

If someone is too lazy to Google and read a few pages to find an answer to their question, I'm more than happy to put my shit in. 

Yes, I must do. I am the 39th answer to your question, I made that one difference. 

Probably not.   

I find a lot of times when I sift through questions, it doesn't do anything for me except make me fart. 

So, to answer your question more directly, it would be a YES.

I am contributing to the environment. 

(Same way as AOC says cows contribute to the environment.)

I don't start trouble and will answer a serious question seriously if that's what you mean. I do like to let my crazy flag fly though.

It gives me pleasure to tease Republicans. 

Most of us here at Yahoo Answers are dedicated to providing answers with pure scientific objectivity.

Each one of our answers is carefully researched and painstakingly revised to provide the reader with the best information possible.

We here at Yahoo answers are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards. We bring our best to the Yahoo community each and every day for the benefit of all.

OMGiddy aunt I hope not AJ. ;-)

im not back up where i was but i knocked down 8 ba's yesterday thats about half of a good day