Does the Holy Bible say more Taxpayer $$$ should be spent on invading nations and war, than on helping the sick and dying ?

I’m trying to figure out why conservatives cheer when we invade a nation, but outraged when taxpayer dollars are used to pay for ones cancer treatment 

because the sound of the cons endless war drum is going to be a contributing factor to Bernies win 

Yes, in 2 Gangstas 13:7-16 it reads "I do not bringeth peace, ho, but a muthafucking sword.  Get your Bitchez and run to the hillz, ho.  Do not looketh back, or I will nut on yo' face, ho".   So, I think it is pretty clear.

By sick and dying you meen drug addicts............. War is good, how do you think the romans got great.

• Tom

No. But Jesus did say:

"There will be war, and rumors of war."

no, i think it says that it should be spent on helping the sick and dying

• The Holy Bible doesn't comment on tax dollars, but I agree that invading other countries is much less desirable than helping out the citizens of one's own country.

Source(s): Conservative
  • Future

Conservatives have no idea what's in the Bible, most of them haven't been since they were kids, and probably not then either.

• rap1361

know that bearing false witness is a sin 

• Daddio

Are you proposing us using the Bible to run the country? 

• Chris

We have a Constitution. Read it.