Is it bad that my boyfriend doesn’t have sex with me? ?

So I been seeing a my bf for 2 month and he never touches me sexually..whenever we hang out he does nothing but makes jokes and is never on the topic that I am. I hung out At his house for the first time for valentine’s day since his parents went away I dressed sexy but he stood awkward he pushed me off of him to play his video games and talk to his friends on the phone.. whenever I try to get affection with him he shoves me.. or pushes me.. he says “get off “ sometimes he starts laughing or sometimes he gets mad.. so I sent him a sexy picture a week ago and he didn’t respond.. the only thing that he lets me do sometimes he rub his back and that’s it..I really like him and just wanna make love to him sometimes..please help?? 

the only time ive seen a guy do this is cuz he still in the closet and is afraid to come out and you provide him this safe cover to the world that he is straight.

Don’t have your ages.  But I can tell you from my own experience, when I was between 14 - 25 y/o I never, ever turned down a sexual advance from my girlfriend, ever.  That boy just ain’t right.  Honey, i hate to say this, but you’re with the wrong man. 

Four possibilities:

1. He's gay, and isn't into you like that.

2. He's straight, but you've completely misread the situation; you see him as a boyfriend, he sees you only as a friend.

3. He's inexperienced and nervous, and the idea of being intimate scares him.

4. This is the one I'm willing to bet is the case: he's a dick and is stringing you along. I bet you do things for him, but he never does anything for you, right?

Whichever the case, you're wasting your time. Spare yourself further heartache and move on.

• Greg4 months agoReport

Yeah.

+1

Sounds like he has a side chick he is giving it to...

Well, it just doesn't seem right to me my friend. 

He didn't realize you have a penis.

• mokrie

Are you sure your "boyfriend" isn't gay?

• Dj2541

Sit  down  and  talk  to him  about it  and I am sure that if  he is  truthful and  honest  with  you he  will tell  you maybe he is Gay  or that he has  some  sort of  concern regarding  his sexual anatomy  or maybe he doesnt really know what  to do  with a female??  Hey it isnt normal  for a hormone filled  young man to put up  any objections to a willing female but then like  you said he is still playing  video games, maybe he isnt ready yet for "real " life????

You need to find a boyfriend who is not gay

• John

Get out now, or regret it for the rest of your life.