Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 2 months ago

How can i draw better? Sry for bad drawing..?

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tim D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

There are portions of that drawing which are very promising, the hair, for example, is a good treatment. The main thing stopping it being a "good" drawing is the nose (IMO), okay the skull is not anatomically correct and I suspect you are having trouble drawing what you see rather than what you think you should see. But, if the purpose of a drawing is to represent something well enough for someone else to see what is going on, then yours works.

For improvement, try to draw what you can see, don't add detail which you cannot, the ear is a good example, from that angle you would not be able to see as much of it, which is a shame because it is quite decently drawn. Before you start adding too much detail work out the structure of what is in front of you, a head is a series of interconnecting planes and each reflects light to a different amount – try to see those planes rather than thinking this is a cheek and I know what a cheek looks like. Squint at the subject and look for the darkest and lightest sections.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

This is a fairly good start with drawing a person'sh facial expression. There is some room for improvement on shape,form and torsel portions. This resembles more of a quick sketch to me. It has more realistic style to it.

• 2 months ago

just keep practicing

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In my opinion your picture does not look that bad, of course there could be some improvements but you're definitely not the worst artist. Keep trying, keep practicing, and eventually you'll improve. Believe in yourself and never give up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

by learning how to draw

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.