Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 2 months ago

Is my drawing good?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Vivian
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It's OK. I've edited to be be black and white with Adobe Photoshop:

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Its a sketched, it doesn't seem finished if its meant to be. the eye soctes are to pronounced. the left side the shadeings wrong it should be following the rest of the shading on the right. the hairs kind of basic and dosent come up far from the skull it just seems weird. also theres a divide in the middle of the face that starts from the chin and goes to the forehead its distracting unless its ment to be there. Its ok

Source(s): Shows promise
  • 2 months ago

It's a good drawing! It's more of a sketch to identify or an idea. It's definitely realistic! It seems to me to be unfinished because it was not shaded to define light and darks. It does not have any light source involve here. That's the only thing about it to me other than it looks good!

• Nicholas2 months agoReport

Yes, it's certainly unfinished. The forehead mostly, and the hair came out bad

• 2 months ago

Very. You have great attention to detail.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That doesn't look half bad, you put a very good amount of detail into your picture.

• 2 months ago

Um...it's not bad but it's creepy. What is it?

• Dformd
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

4 out of 10 stars

• 2 months ago

Prove it's yours first.  You constantly post other people's work and imply it's yours.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.