should I go to the hospital?
I have aortic stenosis
my pulse has been between 115-120 all day and I feel dizzy
- 2 months agoFavourite answer
There are two applicable answers here.
1. If your pulse is over 100 and you feel dizzy you should attend the hospital to be looked over, or at the very least book an urgent (same day)appointment with your GP. I'd side with going to hospital as you could have gone into AF or some other rhythm that causes your heart to race.
2. The dizziness may or may not be related to stenosis. Symptoms tend to only occur with severe disease. Which you may have? The short answer to anything related to stenosis or regurgitation of valves is that they wont do anything to fix it until the valve is graded as severely stenotic and you are symptomatic.
Its a little hard to tell if these symptoms would be related to the valve - yet another reason to go to the hospital.Source(s): Work in Cardiology
- PatriciaLv 72 months ago
Yes maybe.. i probably would
- Spiny NormanLv 72 months ago
Yes, you should go asap.
- Robert SLv 72 months ago
How do you know you have aortic stenosis.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- .Lv 72 months ago
You should consult a doctor and ask him what to do, yes.