kat asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

I had an dream of being pregnant with an baby boy, long time ago. is it possible I may have an baby boy first in the future?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

My dad dreamed about both my children before I even knew what I was having. 7 years prior my dad said my 1st would be a son. Then when I was pregnant for the 2and time he told me I was having a girl and she looked exactly like me. He was right. I say dreams can tell you something before you even know it. I just hope my dream about having twins is wrong. They run in my family.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You had a DREAM years ago that you were pregnant with a baby boy. Dreams mean nothing! Sure, you MIGHT have a baby boy some. time in the future, but your dream doesn't mean that's ever going to happen. You have no control over what you dream, or how weird the dream is. 

I had a dream that I won a million-dollar lottery and I was spending the money like crazy, but that hasn't happened yet. ,  

• 2 months ago

there is quite a high chance especially due to the power of suggestion our subconscious and conscious minds have on our actions.

• 2 months ago

50-50 chance................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

All dreams don't come true

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Considering many women have a baby boy, it's definitely not out of the question.

• kat2 months agoReport

True 

• 2 months ago

Nope.  Once you dream about having a boy, you eliminate all possibility of ever having one.

• kat2 months agoReport

Okay I know dreams aren’t real 

• MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah, that dream has raised your odds to right around 50%

• 2 months ago

I'd say you have a 50% chance.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My magic 🎱 ball says....there is a 50% chance.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.