kat asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

I had an dream of being pregnant with an baby boy, long time ago. is it possible I may have an baby boy first in the future?

My dad dreamed about both my children before I even knew what I was having. 7 years prior my dad said my 1st would be a son. Then when I was pregnant for the 2and time he told me I was having a girl and she looked exactly like me. He was right. I say dreams can tell you something before you even know it. I just hope my dream about having twins is wrong. They run in my family.

• Edna

You had a DREAM years ago that you were pregnant with a baby boy. Dreams mean nothing! Sure, you MIGHT have a baby boy some. time in the future, but your dream doesn't mean that's ever going to happen. You have no control over what you dream, or how weird the dream is. 

I had a dream that I won a million-dollar lottery and I was spending the money like crazy, but that hasn't happened yet. ,  

there is quite a high chance especially due to the power of suggestion our subconscious and conscious minds have on our actions.

50-50 chance................

All dreams don't come true

Considering many women have a baby boy, it's definitely not out of the question.

• kat2 months agoReport

True 

Nope.  Once you dream about having a boy, you eliminate all possibility of ever having one.

• kat2 months agoReport

Okay I know dreams aren’t real 

• MissA

Yeah, that dream has raised your odds to right around 50%

I'd say you have a 50% chance.

My magic 🎱 ball says....there is a 50% chance.