Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My bf is always threatening to break up with me if I don’t do as he says .?

My bf is always threatening to breakup with me if I don’t do as he says. Currently I have not seen him in 2 weeks and he barely talks to me. He even told me he was done with me and had a new girl. The next day he said he was just testing me.  He’s still telling me what to do or he’s going to leave me forever . I posted a status on Facebook and he responded “ Delete it now or you’ll never see me again “ . Why would a grown man 30 years old be acting this way? How does he think we are even still together? 

Beat him to it.. Break up with him immediately and go find a better one.. DO NOT TAKE THREATS ANY MORE... PUT A STOP TO it or you will end up in a long term relations you will wish you had stopped sooner.

FUUK HIS SO CALLED TEST... LEAVE THE JERK.. 

I am wondering why you haven't dropped him like a bad habit...

breakup with him, it will be a best gift for your life.... Understanding each other and giving space and freedom with believe is love...

He's given you all the signals that you need. Dump him and get a life.

I see a monster, not a boyfriend, but for your own well-being move on. It's good you haven't seen him for 2 weeks, just heal and go forward. 

• This person is sick up there, you need to come to terms with the fact that he's just toying with you. I had a similar relationship and eventually he got married and left for good. I learnt the hard way, TWENTY years of waiting and enduring verbal abuse. Now I'm happily married to a man who treats me with respect. Wish you all the best.

It's called control and that's exactly what he is doing to you. If he leaves you it's his loss. The longer you stay in ti you are going to lose yourself and not be the good woman you are to the next guy that truly deserves you. 

What is it he doesn't like that you do? Tell him he better be watching that testing stuff, that will bet him fired.What kind of status did you post? Did you delete it?

• Mini

It is coercion and domestic violence. Go ahead and disobey him so that he leaves you. You will be doing yourself a favor if he actually leaves. My guess is that he won't- he is just trying to control you and scare you. My guess is that if you broke up with him then he would threaten to kill himself. I would personally just cut him out of your life without saying a word. Get a restraining order if you need one. 

Get rid of him. This is a red flag. Find a guy that doesn't force you to do stuff.  

• Who Cares2 months agoReport

You cannot let others control you. He needs a puppet, nothing else. If a person tries to control you and blackmails you that he will leave you, he is just playing with your emotions. You will always be sad with him. You cannot live your life in fear all the time. Leave him, you will be happy.