Is Michael Jackson Legacy ruined by allegations?

I love Michael Jackson but if the allegations are real then it's disgusting.

But he's dead and can't say anything, and he did a lot of good in the world with his themes but im not sure if this ruins peoples perspective on him.

Up until 2019, the public image of Michael post-death was positive. Now with the new allegations, opinions are mixed. I personally believed he was always innocent, and the allegations haven't interfered with me enjoying his music, performances or life.

It does make me wonder, though, about his sex life and who he chose to be sexual with. There aren't really any concrete record of him being intimate with anyone, woman or man.

Everybody will have to make their own decision if they wish to be part of an armchair jury. Put it this way - if he was still alive and the case dragged on for another 20 years there would still be no chance of proving him guilty or innocent.

The only winners would be the lawyers, it would always be a he said/she said.

But does anybody really care about it anymore?

Oddly enough no, because he seems to be selling more records now that he is dead.  

Allegations ruined his legacy!!

Michael Jackson taught the World 3 things,

1) Do not surround yourself with 'yes men'.

2)  Avoid prescription drugs unless absolutely necessary.

3) Kids who were abused during childhood grow up to be abusers themselves.

• Jill

I don't see how Michael Jackson did a lot of good in the world with his themes.

• Jill

Okay. He changed my life and my world in no way at all so we'll have to agree to disagree.