Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Yang just dropped out. the last person of any color just left the building, its full steam ahead with all pure blooded whites, your thoughts?

Relax. We still have Pocahontas Warren. 

Exactly what the Democrits really wanted... Just waiting for them to go head and let the OLD RICH WHITE GUY BLOOMBERG BUY HIS WAY IN..

Has Tulsi Gabbard dropped out? With a Samoan father, she wouldn't be considered White by the average Republican. She's s Hindu, too, which should send the rrligious into a frenzy. 

Elizabeth Warren is part Native American

I don't base my decisions on skin color, that would be racist. I like all colors, race is irrelevant to me, but I must admit I do not like orange skin, lol, we must get rid of that orange man.

It's white as snow in the liberal race now

There eventually can be only one nominee. That person should be picked on their message, their grasp of issues their political philosophy and such NOT simply because they're Black, White, Asian....Native American or other.

Besides, the idea that only a White can be elected president was destroyed with the last president for the reasons listed above.

My thoughts? ... the reps took a vow of obstruction as the first black president was getting inaugurated while McConnell was stating Obama 1-term president was the top GOP priority. That's some serious hate being expressed BEFORE giving the man a chance to do the job. The libs voted Obama in .. they're not the racists. Your move bigot ... LOL.

• TomB

I don't particularly care...

I don't vote based on race, I vote based on the platform a candidate represents...

- and the further left the Democrats allow their entire platform and Party to be dragged by their Socialist Buddies, the more likely I am vote for a Republican Candidate to counter it and pull the country back towards center.

When will white people run for presidency in Taiwan ??