Could Bernie Sanders actually beat Trump?

Whether Democrat or Republican please be honest.

No. Trust the great majority of the American People want nothing to do with Socialism, and Bernie Sanders is, without question, a Socialist/Communist. That means  he would attempt Legislating change from Free Enterprise to Law Enforced Policy in Economics. Sanders is not a Free Enterprise American. He is a Government knows best Politician...period.

I despise Trump, but he could beat Sanders fair and square.  Bernie has belonged to communist front organizations, his wife was involved in some fishy stuff with an "alternative" college going broke, he never sponsored a congressional bill that saw the light of day, "democratic socialism" won't work in the US, and the cost of all the stuff he wants done is beyond comprehension.

In addition, Bernie made millions on (capitalistic) copyrights on his book, he dislikes Israel [he is NOT a practicing Jew], he has been on record supporting leftist Latin American dictators, and may not stop Iran's and North Korea's nuclear ambitions.  

I would still vote for ANYONE who can get Trump and his thieves out of office - and I would simply hope that congressional moderates would not support Sanders' expensive and impractical initiatives.

trump is not fit to run anything look at how bad things have gotten

the world is falling apart , open your eyes we need someone who really knows

where they are doing he has no idea from day to day what he is doing

he he will lost this time around , everyone will vote but not for him , return all the lost jobs and the homes and all the stocks everyone lost !!!!!!!!!!!!! that would make usa good again !!!  they are talking about they need money its eazy to print money

and homeless thats a eazy fix too ........but they are to lazy to help them out

No WW3 please I’m tired of that.

Yes, Bernie is going to beat Trump.

Source(s): I do yoga and meditate so I know how things will happen.

I don’t think so. The Democratic Party is eating each other up. Then you got Hillary rubbing her nose in on candidates which further undermine them. Trump is going to win because his base will vote for him no matter what, and the GOP is firmly behind trump. Bernie might give him a run for his money, but I think it’ll be another four years under this administration.

Oh..and don’t forget McConnell has rejected bills ensuring voting securities. Another factor that could tip the scales for trump.

Yes because Trump got dumped

IF YOU COULD GET ENOUGH YOUNG PEOPLE TO THE POLLS HE MIGHT

• Ann

No..........................................

He polled better than Hillary and Trump barely beat her.  Trump is even less popular now.