Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 3 weeks ago

Do all princesses sing beautifully?

Do all princess sing beautifully? Is that one of the requirements to be a princess? Cinderella sounds amazing in So This Is Love, Elsa in Let it Go, and Snow White. Do all princess sing beautifully.

I looked up the british princesses, and almost NONE of them have published any albums or been the soloist at a pops concert or anything.

Why don't they, is singing part of the test to become a princess?

Update:

Is it only American Princesses that sing beautifully, do british princesses not sing much, what about french, or german princesses?

Update 2:

Do all wealthy people sing beautifully? There is some sort of correlation in america as most american nobilty sings beautifully? Are all princesses rich?

Update 3:

I assume american Princess Consort Meliana Trump, and Crown Princess Ivanka Trump have both published albums? We had Count Basie so I assume american Counts sing beautifully, and the Kings in america all sing beautifully Kings, Elvis, Michael Jackson and Bob Marly all did. Is it a rule to sing beautifully for Kings and not for princesses?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Singing is one of the core skills of a princess, along with waving and wearing ballgowns.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Camilla brays like a mule

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'm confused...do you think cartoon Disney princesses are real people, or represent real aspects of royal life?

• Petros
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Nah, Camilla sings like a trapped elephant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No--princesses are people and all people don't sing beautifully,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.