Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 8 months ago

was it a good move for Prince Henry and Meghan?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

I think so. Confirmation must wait.

• Jade
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

No - Apparently Harry thought he could step back but still have a role representing the Queen.

• 8 months ago

henry / harry will wear flannel shirts and take up curling

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Harry is  silly  MM is a  trollop  the world  knows  it  so best  they  just disappear from  the  publics  eye

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I have a feeling that Princess Meghan was falling out of favour at the speed of light - so Harry had a choice of Meghan or royal duties.

• 8 months ago

Time will tell .....................  this story is only in it's early days!!

• Clo
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I am not sure that Harry has done the right thing. He has had issues with media hounding him, his mother for years....Harry and William both blame paparazzi, the editors that bought these pictures, for actually hounding their mother to her death in that car crash. But, both boys did manage to take on some official duties and deal somewhat with the attention. Harry's deciding to leave public life is troubling, yet understandable. The media treatment of Meghan has been deplorable and based on peoples' ill-founded opinions about her-- It is not pleasant to be the target of racist attacks, xenophobic attacks, to be branded a megalomaniac, a gold-digger. I can understand that Meghan is in pain because of this ugliness. I can understand Harry's unhappiness with the situation. I don't understand the Palace's inability to work out a solution where the Sussexes could have remained as part-time working royals. I don't think that anyone really has looked at things completely, rationally, in order to come up with a better solution. Harry has a reputation for being hot-tempered---a Spencer trait; William is said to have the Spencer temper as well, but able to control himself , not act rashly. He and Harry are going through a rough patch as family members can....I hope that they can repair their relationship, but physical distance is an issue...the only people who really know if the brothers talk on the phone or through other apps are the men themselves. Moving to Canada will not end the negative media onslaught, the vitriolic comments, the paparazzi. Harry needs to get proper legal representation to work out things---online media comments need to be moderated or stopped--free speech ends when the right is abused; too many trolls  post their hate, their lies, and this does not make the world a better place, people more informed... I wish the family well, but I still see that this story is still developing.

• 8 months ago

them move to Canadian. them gonna wear jeans and denim jackets the whole time now.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If it means I don't have to pay for them as well as their security  plus seeing and hearing much less about them, it's fantastic.

• IIIII
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

We shouldnt care what they do in the first place. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.