Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 8 months ago

Why do Republicans think that "veganism" consists of eating raw vegetables and drinking water?

• Walt

every body thinks that not just rep

"Why do Republicans think that "veganism" consists of eating raw vegetables and drinking water?"

I don't know where you get the idea that you can pigeon hole Republicans and categorize them, unless you think somehow the that the democrats are any better. I'd be willing to bet that there's a number of vegans, as well as vegetarians whom are also Republicans, which apparently you and SOME other vegans sees themselves as better and superior to. That of course goes unsaid about those who are Republican, Libertarian, Green, or are of any other political affiliation, as well as religious/spiritual beliefs, or are agnostic, are atheist, or even race.

If you do, then you like all to many who belongs to a political party, and is a party faithful, either don't realize, refuses to realize, that neither of the two main parties or any of the other political parties are any better than the others. The only difference is that they're just a different, group, with the same base goal. That same base goal is to eliminate all other parties, and establish a single party system. Of course there are to many who mistakenly believe, that their party is only trying to make the other party(ies) honest. But then that's the party line, regardless of the political party. There's no real conspiracy involved here, it's how political parties has worked, and still works to this very day, and will long into the foreseeable future.

Now I'll try to close with a quote I heard, a fairly long number of years ago.

"Of all the dirtiest games, by far the dirtiest game in town is politics."

Because most republicans (and probably most people) don't actually know any vegans and have never given serious thought as to what we eat.

so you have personally consulted EVERY Republican on this matter?

I think not.

Go peddle your idiocy elsewhere.

• Janet

They aren't wrong. It is just that vegans DO eat and drink more than just raw vegetables and water.

No one thinks that.

I didn't know one person could know what every Republican is thinking. You're amazing!

Because they are evil and love to exaggerate. They love doing evil things like rejecting the planet and killing animals:)