Why are all humans cruel to animals ?

humans are so cruel to animals they even kill them and people say they never hurt animals but by eating the meat they have been cruel.

Why are all humans to cruel to animals ?

There are people who aren't, but I do agree most are cruel, unfortunately. I think most humans believe they're superior creatures... I think there's so much to learn from animals!! 

we are the only living thing instructed by the Pagan Gods to chose not to eat animals because we have a choice but living things eat each other so it's a 50 50 arguement in Pagan religions of the world.

We are the cruelest animal in the world. some may argue that it's in our DNA, but the fact is we are other intelligent animals. 

men being some what less emotional than women may find it easier to tolerate cruelty to animals. Some people think animals are here to serve us. SOme people take all the land and leave nothing for the animals so they become extinct.

I'm a bit of an intellectual and moral leader in this forum. Humans are indifferent to it because we don't show them the horrible conditions animals face. Also, meat eaters are shown to be more callous and less intelligent so can't take in the information as quickly as intelligent vegans.

thats not true and you know it.............

Not all are.  I am not.

Those that are were raised that way and never questioned it.

Consider this - if all humans stopped eating meat and poultry today there would be billions of cows, pigs and chickens killed tomorrow and they would be exterminated as a species. That is because they are a product and there is no reason for them to exist unless humans eat them. It costs a lot of money to keep them alive.

It's not true to say that”all” humans are cruel to animals. It's also impossible to be cruel to an animal that you are never in contact with. Eating meat involves NO cruelty at all. You could, of course, argue that breeding, rearing and then slaughtering animals involves cruelty although I would dispute that cruelty is necessarily involved. A lot depends on your definition of cruelty.

Humans are omnivores and meat is part of an omnivorous diet. Watching animals in the wild shows a great deal more cruelty than the average human is responsible for.

I wonder if you actually know anything about farming or meat production? Do you or have you regularly come into contact with the animals and the procedures you refer to?

Have you ever seen how animals treat each other in the wild?  Yes some humans are cruel to animals but some humans are kinder to other species than other species are to each other.  It's a dog eat dog world out there but some humans actually have a heart.