DroningOn asked in PetsBirds · 8 months ago

Why pigeons look beautiful but crows look ugly?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Some people think just the opposite. I know someone who thinks pigeons are ugly and he hates them but thinks crows are beautiful. I think ALL birds are beautiful.

• 8 months ago

That would be a matter of opinion. I'm sure some people think the opposite.

• 8 months ago

Why? Maybe because your blind. Or maybe someone once told you that crows are ugly, and you accepted it without question. Maybe you've never seen a crow before. Maybe you say they are ugly because you want to fit in with others. Maybe you saw one once, and it was sick and mangled. Maybe your mind is so small that you simply refuse to see the beauty in these birds. Here's a piece of advice: Use. Your. Brain. And. Think.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Crows don't mind being ugly. It's all a perspective anyway.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Haven't you heard? Black is beautiful.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I disagree. All creatures are beautiful.

• 8 months ago

Because you're an immature, clueless child.

• 8 months ago

As always 'beauty' is in the eye of the beholder.   I see no 'beauty' in a pigeon tbh.

• zeno
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Maybe your racist and don't like black birds.

If crows were white would they still be ugly?

• Nancy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I don't think pigeons are beautiful, nor do I think crows are ugly. I'm fairly indifferent to both. If I had to pick one as looking better, I'd probably go with the crow because it's sleek and black. Pigeons are drab gray. More than that, they're pests-- basically rats with wings.

I can tell you that nobody from New York or any metropolitan area, really, will ever tell you pigeons are beautiful. They're a menace and highly reviled. But then the crow has that whole mystic harbinger of death thing going on, so people may not think a crow is ugly, but they may be a fair bit more freaked out by a crow.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.