Does the full moon affect humans ?

Some studies say the brain-mass can be effected like the tide in the oceans which puts pressure on parts of the brain.  But otherwise ...

• goring

Those that are affected are called Lunatics

• Manuel

There have been a few studies on this matter, basically some are affected by the moon, some are not.

I once thought I could bark better when a full moon was out. I would get my dog all riled up and we wood bark. He saw me as a brother under the full moon. I was dog brother. 

Yes for an easy 2, Alex

It's bright and easily moved under. Of course it also affects animal movement.

Now rephrase your question so it applies to a specific field before I drain you if blood...

Buffy is no more...she's been slain!

Well a Study once found that the New York Police Department recorded more violent crimes Statistically During clear nights with a Full Moon

Source(s): I know because I used to be a Weirwolf, but I am alright Nooowwwwwwwwww !!

In mythology and folklore. Really has no more effect than any other phase.

If you believe it does, it probably will.

• Clive

Don't be silly.

People running emergency rooms and jails tell the increase in people coming in happens during full moon nights.  But that is not verified by actual research.