Does the full moon affect humans ?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Some studies say the brain-mass can be effected like the tide in the oceans which puts pressure on parts of the brain.  But otherwise ...

Attachment image
  • goring
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Those that are affected are called Lunatics

• Manuel
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

There have been a few studies on this matter, basically some are affected by the moon, some are not.

• 8 months ago

I once thought I could bark better when a full moon was out. I would get my dog all riled up and we wood bark. He saw me as a brother under the full moon. I was dog brother. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Yes for an easy 2, Alex

• 8 months ago

It's bright and easily moved under. Of course it also affects animal movement.

Now rephrase your question so it applies to a specific field before I drain you if blood...

Buffy is no more...she's been slain!

• 8 months ago

Well a Study once found that the New York Police Department recorded more violent crimes Statistically During clear nights with a Full Moon

Source(s): I know because I used to be a Weirwolf, but I am alright Nooowwwwwwwwww !!
  • 8 months ago

In mythology and folklore. Really has no more effect than any other phase.

If you believe it does, it probably will.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Don't be silly.

• 8 months ago

People running emergency rooms and jails tell the increase in people coming in happens during full moon nights.  But that is not verified by actual research.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.