William duke of Normandy or Harold king of England?
- BillandhiscatsLv 63 weeks ago
What about them ?????
- FoofaLv 71 month ago
According to the Battle of Hastings, William (the Conqueror).
- CloLv 72 months ago
What do you mean?
- 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵Lv 72 months ago
Kings are so last millennium.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- VerulamLv 72 months ago
- RicoLv 52 months ago
William, King of England AND Duke of Normandy
- Anonymous2 months ago
Well William won and Harold got one in the eye and was told keep blinking h it will work it's way out
- General ZodLv 72 months ago
William... That was decided in the field of battle.
- JayLv 62 months ago
Ask a question or get off this site
- A Yahoo UserLv 72 months ago
I'm pretty sure that they're both dead.
Maybe there's a third choice?