Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 weeks ago

our last name is harrison should we name our upcoming son harrison?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 days ago

George is a good choice

• 1 week ago

that's a great name, if you think he will enjoy constant razzing from his classmates----ffucking morons, use your brain, God gave you one for a reason--

• 1 week ago

Its up to you to decide

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Personally I would advise against it unless he is a Jr or third. A friend of mine is Thomas Keith Thompson the fourth and goes by TK. He has vowed to not carry on the tradition as he dislikes his name and doesn't want to pass that to his son. 

As you are the parents it is ultimately your decision. Good luck and Congrats!  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • No, you don't want bullies coming up to your son making fun that his name is Harrison Harrison. What about, Jacob, Liam, Andrew, James, Carter, Greyson, Hunter, Elijah, Wesley, Bennett. Just to throw out some suggestions.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

You are so many light years away from finding a woman who wants your baby it would take the USS Enterprise to even get close.

• 2 weeks ago

Noooo, give him a more interesting first name. 

Cleophus

Durango

Ulysses

Lancaster

Montgomery

Romulus

Jesper

Coronado

Jim Bob

• 2 weeks ago

No named your son Garren. Garren Harrison. That sounds cool!

• 2 weeks ago

Most Americans don't understand when a given name and family name are the same... 

It's very common elsewhere, but they don't know that... or they don't care.

I mean there could easily be a "Kerry Carey" but that wouldn't be so graceful here in this place.

• perfectlybaked
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Lol my state (Washington) has had it legal for about five years... still "illegal" for most work places, though.

• P
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

How about Archie Harrison?

ok you dont like Archie then how about George Harrison?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.