Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Republicans, how will you feel if Trump gets impeached?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Impeachment doesn't mean removal. Learn something.

• 4 weeks ago

Pretty good. It's going to destroy the Democratic Party.

• 4 weeks ago

It would suck because it would be much ado over nothing.

• Ian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Trump is a conservative: Laws don't apply to conservatives! If you haven't recognized this yet, you will do one day: The people that vote conservative bring genuine shame to themselves at their obvious inability to not see how much the conservatives lie to them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

He is going to be impeached. However, he will not be removed from office. Those are two separate things. As far as my feelings, I’ll feel exactly the same way as I do now. There have been literally no new revelations in this whole impeachment fiasco so far.

• 4 weeks ago

impeachment is the trial he will have a trial and he will win the trial and prove that democrats are full of sh*t.

• Will B
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The trial takes place in the Senate.  Impeachment takes place in the House.  See Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In order for Trump to be removed from office two things need to happen. (1) The House must vote to impeach him (this is likely), and (2) the Senate would need 2/3 vote to remove him from office (this is not likely). 

Technically Trump is the leader of the Republican Party, however there are many establishment Republicans that would be happy to replace him with someone from the establishment. 

Trump is not a traditional Republican. He is a populist who ran as a Republican. 

• Frank
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Not a republican. He is not going to be impeached. He hasn't broken any laws. Even if he was "impeached"...which just means "indicted"...it does not mean dismissal from office. The SENATE would not CONVICT him of anything...BECAUSE HE HASN'T BROKEN THE LAW.

People just don't seem to give it through their THICK SKULLS that IMPEACHMENT is meaningless simply because you are NEVER going to get two thirds of the Senate to "convict"...its not even the right word. Even then...lets say he is...the "punishment" would STILL NOT WARRANT removal from office.

The alleged "crime", well we still don't know...a "quid pro quo"??? That would be what QUID PRO QUO JOE BIDEN did...not TRUMP.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

This is a repeat of the Mueller probe and the Kavanaugh confirmation. Democrat hysterics get old. So, I am yawning.

• It's a witch-hunt, so it won't change how I feel. He isn't going to be removed from office anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.