Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What can trump do to make Americans trust him?

Nothing he a puppet that has to listen to the higher people 

• DS M
      4 weeks agoReport

LBJ is the real hero as Black women still believe that Black men belong anywhere accept at her place with their kid. Truth hurts, needed something more exciting

Resign.  Immediately.  Then wait peaceful for the U.S. Marshals to come take him into custody.

Leave the presidency.

• DS M
      4 weeks agoReport

LBJ is the real hero as Black women still believe that Black men belong anywhere accept at her place with their kid.  Truth hurts, needed something more exciting

He could start by being quiet when he doesn't really have anything to say.. Or, maybe just being careful with his answers & a lot less insulting.  He could also start by honoring deals and taking responsibility for the ones he's made & the ones made by his predecessors.

• gibbsmb
      4 weeks agoReport

& yes they (S &P) have done little that really mattered, other than stir up more trouble.  & I'm not comparing you to the Dem house at all.  & I still haven't seen you commit to trusting Trump

resign from office, to start

• DS M
      4 weeks agoReport

You would prefer him to like OBama who forced Blacks to the back of employment lines nationwide who was honoring the Dems before him who forced Blacks to the back of the bus.

• Duck

Not much.  The only people who still buy his nonsense are the dwindling numbers of his supporters - and once trust is violated, it's nearly impossible to gain back.

• chuck4 weeks agoReport

Speaking of Obama didn't he say get use to these high unemployment numbers it is the new normal for Americans. think really hard Dems you might remember that

Huh?  I trust our PRESIDENT and more so on days that "Shifty" and Pelosi open their mouths.

• DS M
      4 weeks agoReport

Yeah, I got boy problems, that's the human in me ...
      Bling bling, then I solve 'em, that's the goddess in me

I don't know it......

Get rid of the fake news liberal media. We already trust Trump.

• DS M
      4 weeks agoReport

You have 60 years of WHITE Dems like yourself being racist and making false promises to Blacks.  

Resign.  Resign.  Resign.  Never interfere in our lives again.

• DS M
      4 weeks agoReport

So you are saying I am **** because I pointed out that you are proud Dems were founded by a slave owner...and you hate Trump because he lowered Black unemployment to the lowest it has ever been!  Did the DNC tell you to say that too or was that an answer you learned while in public schools?