Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Who wants to see Hillary Clinton make another run at the White House?

She actually won the first time so maybe she can actually win again.  

• Jim2

I'm holding out for someone really honest. Though Hillary is a SAINT compared to Trump (who isn't?) she did wrongly delete her emails. I know I'm asking for the impossible, though, when I ask for a really honest politician!

• don

By "wrongly" I hope you mean "CRIMINALLY" which is the real truth.

Some Americans......

years ago I posted this:  https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150...  tee-hee, mmmm fun.  good times.... sigh

Although she's very well-qualified and could likely be a competent President, I feel the same now as I did in 2016 and would not want her to run again.  

That said, while applying direct blame may be unfair, the cost and overall effect her running had on the country remains immeasurable.  With the utterly unprecedented exception of Trump who was/remains unqualified both personally & professionally, she was the most flawed nominee of either major party in history and regardless of how remote or unthinkable, the only candidate who could possibly be defeated by Trump.      

I hate to say it, but her political career is effectively over at this point.

• sirjester099

If for some ungodly reason Sanders won the nomination, Trump would surely win again! Most democrats would not vote for him; me included!

I would love to see her make another run.... just so I can cheer when she LOSES again!

Hahaha hahahaha

Donald Trump would win if hillary won, but he will lose against anyone else.

• humpty

Like Trump, Biden and Sanders, Hillary Clinton is too old to be physically up to the job. Of the older candidates only Elizabeth Warren is in good physical condition.

• out2lunch4now2

Warren's mental stability leaves a lot to be desired.

Her opponent obviously.

• DS M

Yes, Obama and Trump know that personally.

• JonZ

I definitely wish she would, because she would trounce Donald Trump, especially now that the US voters are more informed and aware of Putin and Wikileaks attempts to aid Trump with lies and misinformation! 

• koalatcomics

do you even know what the steele dossier is, asshat?  this was HER Russian "meddling" that Pelosi could care less about.