Am I out of date?

I got this iPhone 7 and I think it’s awesome but the iPhone 11 is out and I think I should upgrade. Am I correct? How much cooler is it? 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • You're an old fart. Get lost grandpa!

I don't know, are you? I am...and I don't care much.

• 3 weeks ago

Here's the basic answer. Save....Your.....Money!!!! You don't need to have the latest cell phone to look cool. Why do you think you paid a lot of money for your iPhone 7? So that it would LAST as long as possible. The iPhone 7 is still compatible with the latest version of iOS and frankly, even if it wasn't, who cares? It can still call and text, which is what cell phones are for! If your kids (assuming you have) want to play on your phone, tell them "I don't care, too bad". Force them to play in the backyard, that's what parents did all the time back in the 1970's decade. And its $1300. Why not process what that kind of money could buy. You could have saved $1300 for your children's future so that both they and you could be financially stable, but NOOOO, you had to dumb and spend 1.3K on a stupid-*** cell phone.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

As long as your peepee..so not that much better

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, you should probably try a Panasonic KX-TSC11 instead of an iPhone 11, that one is outdated too I'd say

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Not yet, I think the iPhone 6 is now out of date/obsolete since ios updates don’t support it anymore.

• 4 weeks ago

there really aren't many improvements most of it's just a fancier camera

• 4 weeks ago

Don’t bother it’s all the same

• 4 weeks ago

No, leave your phone alone, it's fine.

• 4 weeks ago

No sir. I have the 6s Plus for years now. Having a ‘cool phone’ is like seeing a cool car. For 5 seconds it’s cool then suddenly you forget about it but he person driving it doesn’t forget it cost an arm and a leg. 

• Muscle X4 weeks agoReport

Yea I had the iPhone 7 at launch and lost it for a year

• 4 weeks ago

No you are not. I would consider an iPhone 5 as outdated.

An iPhone 7 will serve its purpose like any other flagship smartphones.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.