Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 weeks ago

Why USA stole stealth fighter jet technology from Pakistan?

We Pakistan had developed this technology but USA stole it . Now they strongest military and earning more buy selling this fighting jets . And we Pakistani got nothing

10 Answers

Relevance
  • KaleyK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Uh huh ... sure .... and lucky for you there is space available in the crying room.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Ancient tradition. The US has been stealing technology for centuries. We're nor very creative, except for inventing religious cults

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If USA had more wit, they would never have forked over billions of dollars in taxpayers' money to ye Pakis, and Pakistan would be a smoking crater for having harboured bin Laden. Got "nothing" for having stolen your Black Bird, zounds!

• 4 weeks ago

You sand |\|\gg3rs didn't do $h|t

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

k then, give us the nuke tech back and the bombs back, and we'll send you stealth concepts back.

• 4 weeks ago

If anyone pioneered aircraft stealth technology, it was the Germans with their ME-262 in the 1940's.

• 4 weeks ago

I just sprayed soda out of my nostrils while reading that. You are one funny dude.

• 4 weeks ago

you sleep

now you weape

• 4 weeks ago

Well, you've still got camels. How can we compete with that?

• 4 weeks ago

crying about it on Yahoo Answers will surely help ;-;

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.