patty
Lv 5
patty asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 1 month ago

is our generation more caring about the environment and nature etc?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Human
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Maybe you'll care more (emotionally) because you'll actually have to endure the consequences, but you'll be complicit in just as much pollution and ecosystem erosion if not more than the previous generation (collectively and per capita). With every purchase you make, and every resource you consume, you feed the system that will eventually destroy us.

• 4 weeks ago

Not at all. Our generation is a greedy generation. Man desires the whole earth. Man doesn't care about life giving air or life giving waters. Trees produce oxygen. Provide shade. But all man can see is money from turning trees into lumber. Man is the reason so much wildlife is extinct. Man needs to learn to co-exist instead of being a conqueror.

• 1 month ago

i would hope they are

• 1 month ago

I think you guys are more aware because of the internet

However you have to put your phones down and do something about it.

That comment above was pretty spot on

"More talk, less action"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would hope so

• 1 month ago

no. More talk; less action.

• Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not different. People were saying various things in Ancient Roman times (if the history is true), and they are saying various things now.

• 1 month ago

Yes, except for cab drivers, movers, shovel salesmen, and people named Art. I mean, what's up with that?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.