Why is Obama so humble and dignified compared to foul-mouthed Trump?

I didn't vote for Obama, nor did I agree with most of the things he did, but never in my 60 years of living have I ever seen a POTUS conduct himself in the way Trump has. Trump is rude, attacks anyone who disagrees with him and anyone who is different than him, spends more time on Twitter than trying to devise... show more I didn't vote for Obama, nor did I agree with most of the things he did, but never in my 60 years of living have I ever seen a POTUS conduct himself in the way Trump has. Trump is rude, attacks anyone who disagrees with him and anyone who is different than him, spends more time on Twitter than trying to devise any piece of legislation, and promotes tribalism/political polarization, by name-calling Democrats. In the age of Trump, it is "us vs. them" and "Democrats vs. Republicans". Politics now feels like one big sporting event. We are more divided than ever before because of Trump. I fear for my grandchildren's future. And, before you all accuse me of being a Democrat, I'm not. I'm an Indendent. (I voted for Reagan twice, Dukakis, Clinton twice, Bush Jr. twice, Obama once, Romney, and 3rd party in 2016). 
Update: Sorry. I meant to say I didn't vote for Obama for his 2nd term.