Me asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 8 months ago

How to tell my parents that I need something for dance?

I already have lots of expenses with dance and for my exam next term I need some new pointe shoes, which cost over $100. I love dance and try to help my parents pay for things, but there has been lots of expenses recently for dance with all the exam fees, new leotards, new tights as well as term fees. I don't know how to ask them without feeling guilty as I do really love to dance.

• drip

What country are you in? Exam fees?

My daughter has been dancing since she was four. It cost money. And activity does? Sports cost a lot of money. Music costs.

As parents we made a decision financially that we could afford it. And as she got more into it, we made the decision to support her, My daughter was going through point shoes every couple of months.

You need to talk to your parents about the costs and if they are willing to keep paying for your art.