Do you think Epstein was actually murdered?

Yes because his ATTYS who were meeting with him daily for 12 hrs said he was in a very positive state of mind and actually believed he was going to get off lightly for the 2nd time! His last words to his ATTYS on Friday was I'll see you Sunday!

His ATTYS are insisting on doing their own investigation because of Epstein's state of

mind and questionable autopsy, guards failures and cameras that didn't work...

• Judith

As long as his attorneys were there he wasn't in his cell. They were there for companionship I suspect. I think he knew the writing was on the wall and he didn't like what it was saying.

I don't care at this point and I'm tired of hearing about him and seeing his ugly mug on the news.

• Judith

No. Why is it people have to question everything? The medical examiner said he committed suicide. It's official.

Frankly I would have been surprised if he hadn't committed suicide. A man with his wealth and estates couldn't bear to spend the rest of his life cooped up in a jail cell where every single aspect of his life would be controlled by others.

I don't know. I will wait for more information before drawing a conclusion. Why is that so difficult for everyone? Why do we always have to jump to a conclusion the instant a news story breaks without waiting for more information?

• PoBoy

Yes, he knew too much about Trump’s depravity. If Russians could convince us the worst president in history was the best choice, they are capable of murdering one D-bag.

• Nancy

I know conspiracy theorists think the Beatles had Brian Epstein killed, but that's never been proven. The determination of the UK government is that he died of an accidental overdose in his home in Sussex.

The last words he heard were "Donnie T says HELLO!" in a Russian accent.

No. Why would I think something that unlikely given the circumstances?