Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 9 months ago

would brown immigrants learn how to speak English? this isn't mexico, this is america, right?

Update:

also would they learn how to keep areas clean and stop reproducing so much??

their communities are causing more environmental destruction

Update 2:

want proof? go to any majority hispanic neighborhood in america. its mostly dirty and so many families have kids while living in poverty

Update 3:

@'

even the legal ones that speak English still speak it very improperly and speak with too much slang.

they also still have kids at young ages and many join gangs

Update 4:

@love unites

because this is america. not mexico.

and I want to live in a civil society. not a backward sh.thole with people that are low class. it bothers me because I have standards

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Manny
    Lv 6
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

America does not have a de jure official language. We only speak English because that's the language the people who wrote the Constitution spoke. And based on what you said, I doubt you've actually had any meaningful contact with Hispanic people.

Source(s): You're also very racist, but that's beside the point.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Actually, in your case, it's Russia.

• 9 months ago

You have posted in the Russia category. Are you from there? It is disconcerting to not hear English - but that's life.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You talk like a Racist. Mexico is part of America too. North America.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Immigrants of any color should learn the language of the country they immigrate to.

• 9 months ago

This is America. The home of the brave. Much too brave to be so afraid of strangers with strange languages.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

They think they are superior. They are self entitled. They seem to even think Spanish is an Indio language and not from Europe. 🤣🤣

• 9 months ago

Why does it concern you what language another person decides to speak?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Those who apply and come legally DO speak English and, generally, don't have nearly as many kids as the underclassAssholes.

It's only the illegals who act like people without a clue in the world.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

When I moved to america I was ashamed at how bad my English was so I studied as hard as possible and eventually got a fluent level, which is what I would expect anybody who moved to Russia to learn and speak Russian. It's just a courtesy, you should be thankful for the opportunity to immigrate.

• ...Show all comments
    • Manny
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

The United States is not like any country in the world. It may be mandatory to learn Russian to become a Russian citizen, but not English for this one. And I'm sorry, but if you are being payed pennies for hard labor, who would have the time and energy to learn a whole new language?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.