Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 months ago

Why doesn't President Trump give Alaska back to Russia?

Update:

Basketball and football were invented by white people (James Naismith and Walter Camp). Fried chicken originated from Scotland. BBQ is Taíno food. Cornbread is Native American. Without the German electronic band Kraftwerk there'd be no hip hop, techno or house music.

57 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because Alaska isn't Trump's to give or return to Anybody.

By virtue of the 7.2 million dollar purchase receipt negotiated by Secretary of State William H. Seward in 1867, Alaska Eskimos & All, was fairly paid for and now belongs fairly & squarely to the U.S.A.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Putin asked for it on their wedding night but the Democrats interfered.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

He’d give it back for a troika with Vladdie and a Moscow prostitutski who is skillful with the golden shower, da?

• 4 months ago

As it was purchased from Russia no reason to give it back.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

We bought it from the Russians. They haven't offered to buy it back...and even if they did, there's no way the US government would ever say "yes".

• 4 months ago

Why didn’t Obama gave California and the west of the southwest back to Mexico?

• Blue Skies.
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Since Obongo was a Muslim. I am not really sold on
      the Idea or the fact that he would have cared about
      what Mexico thought. Now if that neighbor were to
      have been strong on the Brotherhood like Iran or
      Pakistan. Obongo would have bouncing across that
      stage like a bucking bull leaving a chute.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

What are you asking?

• 4 months ago

Nah..with all that oil, Alaska is the gift that keeps on giving.

:)

• Chris
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

That would be something Obongo might have done. Aren’t you glad he is out of office and we now have a pro-America President?

• Lili
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Such naivete. I am laughing as I type. Too funny.

• 4 months ago

Because it is a state. Even if he wanted to (and even he isn't that dumb) he couldn't just do it. I don't think there is any method for selling/giving a US state to another country.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.