Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Why do female criminals receive lighter sentences for the same crime than their male counterparts in the U.S.?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Society is gynocentric. We advantage females in education, in job hiring, in family law, in business ownership, etc. Why should criminal sentencing be any different?

• Jo4 months agoReport

Because they want women to only have the good side of "equality"

• 4 months ago

That's always been the case and always will be. You should see what women get away with in divorce court in a state like Massachusetts, it's highway robbery.

• 4 months ago

Because the demmo-rat judge grabs 'em by the pussy.

• 4 months ago

because they are prettier.....

Source(s): nothing
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joseph
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

They do their time better, with less violence.

• donnie
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

If the judge is sexist then I would say so. Around here where I live men and women usually get about the same sentences. There are many factors that go into it however so it may seem at first glance that it is sexism but it may not be. It could be that she did something not as bad as the guy last week who got sentenced but was charged with a higher crime so she got a lower sentence. It could also have been her behavior in the whole thing. It could be many different things. She could be a first time offender while the guy last week has been let off with a slap on the wrist time and time again.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because the justice system is f*cked.

• 4 months ago

I haven't seen any numbers on it and don't feel like doing your homework for you but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. All sorts of things affect decisions.

Parole boards are much more lenient after lunch than before lunch.

https://www.wired.com/2011/04/judges-mental-fatigu...

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

they probably flash the judges their tatas and it puts them in a better mood at sentencing

• Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

TROLL of racist

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.