Dan S asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Trump isn t qualified to be president.. True or false?

272 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

true that,... lol

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

True..............

• JIMBO MONDAY4 months agoReport

HI I WAS GLAD WE HAVE SOME WITH A GOOD HEAD ON HIS SHOWDERS YOU TRY THE CINTIONS & THE OBAMAS, JOE BLOW WANT WHAT REAL , LIKE FEDEX PACKAGE THAT GOT DROP OFF AT THE DOOR WHY DON.T WE VOTE ANN COULTER IN SHE WOULD BE YOU FIXING HER HAIR JESSE JAMES NO1 SON

• 4 months ago

I think true . he is not pure from within

• Skeeta4 months agoReport

If a requirement was to point out 10nstates on a globe, Trump would have never been nominated.

• car253
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The President does NOT run the country. The staff does. The president is a puppet. He does what his staff says.

• Wilfrid4 months agoReport

You are not answering the question you should be a politician ( lol )

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Not only as a Republican, but as a citizen of the United States of America, I believe that Donald Trump is doing his best to serve as the president of our country. He has done many things for our country, including help our economy to be the best it can be, building a wall on the United States-Mexico border to prevent illegal immigrants from coming into our country, trying his best to keep American cities safe, promoting people in our country to serve in the U.S. Military, and, as he always says in his speeches, keeping America great. I believe that people just need to stop bashing him and let him do his job. He is really working hard for our country, and a lot of people in our country are not giving Trump credit for his hard work. People say they can do a better job than him as President of the United States, but they don't know what they are talking about. So, in conclusion, I believe that Trump is qualified to be the president of our country.

• Gregg
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

He is so unfit to be president he creates his own chaos every day. His latest stupidity: retweeting a conspiracy about
      Epstein.

• 4 months ago

WELL HE IS BETTER QUALIFIED THAN OBAMA

• lando3 weeks agoReport

based on what Obama is more educated , had reelevate work experience  

• 4 months ago

True. He's made so many mistakes that even simple people can avoid doing. He's not making a favourable image of himself. See the latest news - he was photographed flashing a thumb up with a baby orphaned from the recent El Paso shooting. He doesn't think before he speaks or acts.

• Gregg
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

He and his wife were all smiles leaving a hospital in Dayton. That idiot purely lacked empathy for other people's suffering.

• 4 months ago

True. True. True. True.

• Tishebee
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

Jonathan Paul is more saner than Trump or you. Some one should get Trump into a mental health program asap.

• He is doing okay, not winning in a lot of areas. But atleast he didn't start a war with any other country like some past administrations.

This guy is all about money, not about war.

• 4 months ago

true......he is not perfect to be president

• don
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

The question dimwit was "is he QUALIFIED"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.