Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Do you believe that Trump was racist when he criticized the 4 congresswomen? (Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Omar, and Pressley)?

Favorite Answer

No he was being quintessential Donald Trump

• RICK

Trump is the quintessential racist

• Zheia

I'll end the so called special relationship between the UK and US, and put limpet mines on US oil tanker ships.

I believe he was most racist when he was born,they should have killed it.

Yes

i mean he wasn't racist he wouldn't say such a thing. like any person who's not will be disgust to say such a thing.

• Ace

prove how the comments are racist please. Using logical reason to make a valid argument.

No he wasn’t at all

• RapistTrump5 months agoReport

SEND ALL REPUPLICAN KKK GOP NAZI BACK TO GITMO
      HA AHHAHAHAH DONT CRY GOP SNWOFLAKES

No, there is nothing racist about his tweets, but he lit a fire that will assist in the demise of the democrats this election season. He's beating them at their own game and the Dem's are falling for it.

• Axiom

As for you Scollar, you are nothing more than a Flying Monkey.

• Prince

Yes I believe that Trump was and is racist. When you have brown skin and were born in America and people like Trump make the assumption that you were born in some other country, you feel that. People who are making excuses for Trump are guilty of keeping a racist in power. Trump has emboldened the worst types of characters also. People very much younger are starting to be bold in using racist slurs again and persecuting even people much older than themselves on the basis of race. If you listen, you will hear more of it starting up again than has been heard in recent decades. And the shooting deaths of people have been inspired by Trump rhetoric. This is a bad bad man. Evil.

• Ace

And the shooting deaths of people have been inspired by Trump rhetoric. who? show me a reference please

• Cousin

Yes I DO believe that Trump was racist when he told the 4 Congresswomen to go back to the countries they came from. Three were born here and all 4 are US citizens. It IS possible to have brown skin AND be an American!

• Ana

And I would say the same thing to a white person who attacks Jews, supports al qaeda, supports ISIS, denigrates our military, attacks freedom and supports socialism. I’d say you’re a fkin traitor, get out

He was not wrong in any way and I will go further to the one wearing the head cover take it off or resign being in the USA government!

• Joel5 months agoReport

@sparrow stop spreading SPAM all over this website, too much crap all over the place

Those 4 will cost the Dims the 2020 election.

• MerrylLynch5 months agoReport

That s crzay. The banking sector are out to kill us all, not the dims.

Kinda of like the anti-Obama rants Trump made in 2011 and 2012

• Robin W

Obamas family did not "admit he was not American born". The video that circulated of his grandfather's wife was cut off before you could find out the translator got it wrong.