Is it worth applying for a Mensa membership?

I recently got my IQ tested along with my husband by a professional. Our results were 150 and 138 on the stanford binet scale. Is it worth applying for a Mensa membership, despite having stable jobs and adequate qualifications?

• 1 year ago

Yes, you might even be accepted without taking any additional tests if your administering psychologist is recognized and licensed. It may be a good idea to join since you will meet and network with people who could be good friends or business associates.

• 1 year ago

to become a member you need IQ=148. as 'is it worth it', well As I only have an IQ of 138 (std), I never joined. However, as I had a cuz in it, I did get to all the parties... met four GFs there and my first wife. (and every pint was fun)

• Brian
    1 year ago

Not really, unless it is something you Really want to do.

• Anna D
    1 year ago

Shouldn't two geniuses be able to figure this out without seeking advice from anonymous 14 year olds on the internet?

• drip
    1 year ago

How much does it cost to apply?