Would it benefit me to reapply as a cosignor for this private student loan?

I forgot to unlock my transunion and equifax credit scores. However, the lender was able to check my Experian score. I know that lenders prefer comparing scores from all 3 bureaus. They did approve my application but would it be wiser for me to back out and reapply with all my account/ open if there’s a chance of getting lower interest rates?

• Stoo
    1 year ago

Even if they are different, if the Experian was the lowest of the three, they'll go with the most conservative estimate which is that one. The other two won't help - and in the end they all converge on the same truth unless one's wrong.

• 1 year ago

I used to check the three scores. But over the years I've found very minimal differences. Based on my experience, don't bother if you're satisfied with the loan you got. The other two scores are unlikely to be much different.