Beta asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

Do vets office let you know when rabie shot is due?

Mine does through email. I'd ask your vet.

Idk take it to the vet. Idk what to do about mine. I have two small female terrier mixes and my neighbors have like at least 6 males of all kinds that always come on my property because they have a shitty fence. I cam back outside and saw a black lab raping one of my dogs. He was like three times her size. I stopped it. Now her asshole has changed size, color and shape. It looks abnormal and she also licks it and seems uncomfortable. Does she need to go to the vet for anything or will it go away? We cant really afford a vet. Anything we can do at home like neosporn? Thanks

• Anna E

Some send you annual notices and some do not.

Yes, they be letting you know when rabie shot be due.

• Ocimom

Most do - I got reminder cards in the mail on when shots are due and what kind.

Our Vet sends out postcards and notifies me online. You can always call your Vet and ask them when your dog is due to get it's next Rabies vaccine, BUT if he/she has already been vaccinated, YOU should be keeping that vaccination certificate on file anyway, for legal purposes, in case your dog were to bite someone.

• Carson

Mine r mails and text me when the hounds are due.

ChiChi is due. That's her "Fck you and the vet." Look.

• Murzy

They should but often it slips through the cracks. Some times the town dog license will make you give them the shots before they will issue a license.

• Verulam

That was the case with our local Township when we lived in Canada. We had to have annual boosters first.

• Kyle

i would just call your local vet and ask. they usually mail you something or call you if it's time to schedule.

Most of the times they send out a post card. If you are unsure just call the vets and ask .