What does this mean? Should I tell my friend?

So, I (F15) should preface this by saying that at my party with my friend (F14; we’ll call her S), I was playing truth or dare with her and a group of people our age (most from my school, me and S go to different schools). She was dared to eat some of my dad’s cold oatmeal that was still in the microwave from this... show more So, I (F15) should preface this by saying that at my party with my friend (F14; we’ll call her S), I was playing truth or dare with her and a group of people our age (most from my school, me and S go to different schools). She was dared to eat some of my dad’s cold oatmeal that was still in the microwave from this morning, but she threw up. I agreed to let her use the shower and let her use one of my old jackets (we used to date, her wearing my jackets is nothing new, besides, I outgrew that thing forever ago) so she was just cleaning herself up in the bathroom when a girl I liked dared me to read S’s Instagram DMs.

This is where it gets interesting.

I learned about her friend (F14 as well, we’ll call her M) and apparently, she had gone third base with her boyfriend (I learned he was 15, he’s also a friend of one of my friends, we’ll call him D and our friend K. K is 15 too) and now there relationship is rocky. S is bi and so is M, as I learned from inspecting her Finsta, but after S and M talked about M’s relationship getting semi-better, M said something and it's kind of sticking to me. “That heart was accidental, I have no romantic emotion whatsoever”, followed by “Jk.” and another heart. I’m guessing she had sent a heart before and unsent it [...]
Update: [...] but my friend messaged back “ummmm that's not the most reassuring statement to get followed by jk... ummmmmmmmm” so she was obviously a little uncomfortable, and then reinforced her attraction to a boy from school that she likes (M14) and then they carried on with their normal conversation. I told S that... show more [...] but my friend messaged back “ummmm that's not the most reassuring statement to get followed by jk... ummmmmmmmm” so she was obviously a little uncomfortable, and then reinforced her attraction to a boy from school that she likes (M14) and then they carried on with their normal conversation.
I told S that I found the DMs, and of course she was a little miffed that I went through them. But she is still herself, until I suggest the possibility that M was flirting with her [...]
Update 2: [...] Then S becomes very defensive and angry, and ragequits truth or dare. She then takes out a bottle of Bailey’s from her handbag and starts rage drinking (very unhealthy and illegal, I know). She literally just went home 5 minutes ago after her brother picked her up as I’m posting these updates (I couldn’t fit... show more [...] Then S becomes very defensive and angry, and ragequits truth or dare. She then takes out a bottle of Bailey’s from her handbag and starts rage drinking (very unhealthy and illegal, I know). She literally just went home 5 minutes ago after her brother picked her up as I’m posting these updates (I couldn’t fit them in the Details). since K goes to the same school as D, and they are quite both close, should I tell her about what I found with hope it will eventually reach D? Because [...]
Update 3: [...] I feel like what M did may constitute flirting and therefore cheating, especially since S is of a gender that M is attracted to, and D is very religious and seemingly quite attached to M (who I also learned hasn’t actually felt too attracted to him for a while)... should I tell K about M’s actions, which I... show more [...] I feel like what M did may constitute flirting and therefore cheating, especially since S is of a gender that M is attracted to, and D is very religious and seemingly quite attached to M (who I also learned hasn’t actually felt too attracted to him for a while)... should I tell K about M’s actions, which I found out through S’s phone so she can tell D, who gets to decide what he does about it from there, or should I just stay out of it?
Update 4: Btw, I know that S has no attraction whatsoever towards M, but I also read her notes because I wanted to check in with her to see, because S has a history of sexual harassment (I know this, it was by my toxic twin brother, long story but he lives with our stupid b!tch mum now, thank God)… but S had a lot of “wtf”... show more Btw, I know that S has no attraction whatsoever towards M, but I also read her notes because I wanted to check in with her to see, because S has a history of sexual harassment (I know this, it was by my toxic twin brother, long story but he lives with our stupid b!tch mum now, thank God)… but S had a lot of “wtf” feelings about M’s messages. Does D deserve to know about this or no?
0