Should I Move On From My Ex?

SO BASICALLY: I ve been dating this girl since 10th grade. I m 19 now. We ve been through a multitude of hardships, romance, and whatever the hell is synonymous with relationships nowadays. I must admit, I was not the best boyfriend to her. I never cheated on her or anything..but I wasn t being that supportive and... show more SO BASICALLY:
I ve been dating this girl since 10th grade. I m 19 now. We ve been through a multitude of hardships, romance, and whatever the hell is synonymous with relationships nowadays. I must admit, I was not the best boyfriend to her. I never cheated on her or anything..but I wasn t being that supportive and loving person that she wanted. She would say metion a fault in the relationship and I would ridicule her and say she s overreacting or she doesn t know whar she s talking about. "You don t call me!" "You keep making me feel this way and you should stop". My rebuttals would always stray away from taking responsibility. Instead of taking the criticism, I would turn it back on her. I d always make her feel like she was in the wrong for thinking stuff like that (I thought I was being a good boyfriend but it s the little things that really count). Those situations were very reoccurring (which is essentially the reason she called things off with me). So now I m in a rut because she s constantly distancing herself no matter how hard I ve been trying to change. There s more this story but yahoo doesn t allow that many characters.