Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

What should I do about this photo?

So a friend well I only meet him like a few days ago so do I call him a friend? Anyway he took a cool photo of me and I want it as my profile picture. I'm not friends with him on Facebook and if I add him he will think I added him just so he could like my photo or comment on it and I want that because I don't really have friends. Or do I just put it up and add him at a later date? What should I do?

1 year ago

You’re an idiot. You’re under the delusion that social media accounts or online anything is important in anyway. What does this stuff get you? Does it make your money? Does it get your fame? Does it promoted business?

Do yourself a favor and stop using social media accounts that means absolutely nothing.

1 year ago

He just wants to be your friend probably. don't depend on social media. What ever happened to making friends the normal way?