Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

How do I get my ex back?

• bubba
    1 year ago

set them free

• 1 year ago

I have seen a rare few cases where an Ex actually comes back, best remember the good times you shared and wish him/her luck in their future and move on.

1 year ago

Jai mata sunlight  brought my husband back after 6 years of separation.  endless fights I had with my husband to 6 years of separation. As a single parent, I struggled caring for my kids and I nearly committed suicide but I thought about my family. My mother then advised me to seek help from lovespellsofmagic.com <https://lovespellsofmagic.com  I was touched by supernatural miracles and testimonials from different people Jai Mata Sunlight had helped. I was interested in the magic rings that helped most of jai. Mata Sunlight clients live happily. I first paid a small consultation fee and she read my fortune accurately. I was shocked when she accurately showed me all my problems. She then performed a special prayer, cleansed me from bad omen and sent me a magic ring to wear, to fix my problems. Unexpectedly, I was surprised that my husband had returned to me a few days after and today we are a happily married couple. I highly recommend Jai Mata Sunlight's services to everyone and anyone looking for help to  via (sunlightmata@gmail.com) I have since referred her to many people who she has also helped. Thank you.” – **Lisa