My boyfriend only has sex with me in the middle of the night ..?

We've been together for two years. We live together. We used to have lots of sex and intimate conversations. Now we have sex only every once in a while and it's always in the middle of the night. It used to happen ever so often mixed in with daytime sex. But now it's EVERY time, it's at night. I try during the day but he never follows through. And when we do have sex is lousy, it doesn't last long, and it's usually sloppy, and I just let it happen even if I'm tired because I never get it. I know relationships aren't fully about sex but I am human and have needs.

During the day he is never mean, but he never goes out of his way to be kind or sweet to me. I do all of the cleaning around the house, i give him back rubs often, and I've learned to be very patient with things that used to bug me. So I don't know what else to do.

• ANDREW
    1 year ago

He’s an idiot,find yourself a real man your their for his convenience by the sounds of it and it sounds like all you do is put him first and it’s not reciprocated, don’t live like this just go and find a real man that will give you a good seeing to when you want and treat you properly

• 1 year ago

Silly guy! I would trest you differently

• 1 year ago

I think he is a user. Only wants u 4 sex, cleaning, maid n back rubs. My ex was an asshole n only used me 4 sex. I was so anxious n worried what if the pill doesn't work n I end up pregnant. Coz he wudnt let me use a condom. N I have mental illness.

• ANDREW
      1 year agoReport

He’s not using her for sex if he can’t be bothered to do the job right is he?

• Alan H
    1 year ago

Thst is a near inevitable outcome of building a relationship on sex alone.

Try talking; develop a real relationship.

• fakeCubed
      1 year agoReport

Should not even be having sex outside of a committed relationship. That's the real problem, here.

• 1 year ago

You should decide your every day from now on.He shouldnt.Its not working for him.Whatever you want make it happen when you want it to happen.If he isnt willing to make changes then you leave him.

• 1 year ago

Things have become mundane and so he is slowing down.

1 year ago

Get out run he is using you for when sex is for him he is only thinking about himself he is not thinking about your wants or needs or feeling only his.

• 1 year ago

really

• 1 year ago

Wow you found out before you were married so be honest with him and if he does not listen then leave !

• michael1 year agoReport

You got it backwards normally women slow down after marriage not men.

1 year ago

Typically the death of a couple's sex life is irreversible. He will never change, find a new guy, you'll thank me later.