Do middle eastern girls generally prefer black guys?

I'm an Iraqi American and as an Arabic man I can honestly say i get absolutely zero play from middle eastern women. The furthest I can get with one is a few text messages until she stops replying. Usually if I say something to them out in public they'll either be stuck up or just look at me and walk... show more I'm an Iraqi American and as an Arabic man I can honestly say i get absolutely zero play from middle eastern women. The furthest I can get with one is a few text messages until she stops replying. Usually if I say something to them out in public they'll either be stuck up or just look at me and walk away...I notice a lot of them are into black guys, and this goes for both the Christian and Muslim girls (mainly the Christian ones b/c they don't have the religious pressure). I don't even understand how they're getting away with interracial dating since most of their families frown upon it. And whenever I’m on twitter Arab girls tweet so much trash about Arab men, saying how our worst fear is seeing them with a black guy and how we're just mad because no one is checking for us. Do they really feel this way or are they just being influenced by social media and sh*t? Arab girls, what are your thoughts and do you prefer to date outside your race? All honest answers appreciated here.
72 answers 72