Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Do you think it's weird that I feel uncomfortable wearing a suit?

I'm a guy

• 1 year ago

Not at all. A lot of guys feel uncomfortable in suits. Suits and various other "snob apparel" might make you look good, but they're usually not that comfortable. I think dressy shoes are the worst!

• 1 year ago

No. If you don’t wear something that you are not used to then you will feel uncomfortable. If you’ve always wore loose clothing and out of nowhere you have to wear something tight, you’ll feel off.

• 1 year ago

No

• 1 year ago

Not at all. I hate wearing a suit. If you see me in a suit, you can deduce one of the following. Somebody died, and I'm headed to the funeral. Somebody's getting married, and I'm heading for the wedding. It's "formal night" on the cruise ship.

That's it. Those are the only occasions you will see me in a suit. I don't even like wearing jeans...I'm in gym shorts and t-shirts as much as possible.

• 1 year ago

I don't like wearing them either but if helps if you get one that has at least been altered to really fit you. Let the tailor help with that and go with his recommendations.

• They do look uncomfortable.

• 1 year ago

I do. I feel great in a suit. Maybe it doesn't fit you right, or it's not your colour?

• Nah, not weird.

• 1 year ago

fake it till you make it, 007.