Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Could you live without the internet?

1 year ago

You could . You could also live without a cell phone and a lot of other things that we didn’t have when I was growing up and we never seemed to have a problem with it. We actually got together and talked in person rather than just texting and if we needed to call somebody when out and about we either found a payphone on the road... and they were plentiful, or we just made sure we showed up where we were going when we were supposed to somehow. Or maybe in an emergency you could knock on somebody’s door and asked to use their phone and you wouldn’t get shot for it. But not too many people would Live without these things now. Maybe survivalist types. Who just go out and live in the woods. Which I’d like to do myself. Ah.....wilderness

• 1 year ago

People have lived without the internet for thousands of years, therefore I think I'm pretty safe ground arguing that it is not a biological necessity.

• 1 year ago

I have lived without the internet for 1 week the most. I enjoyed being around nature and real people, but it got boring pretty quickly so I couldn't wait to log on and connect with others around the world again.

• Cousin
    1 year ago

No-one ever "lived" before the internet we were just doing time.

• 1 year ago

Yes but I guess it depends on what you would use the internet for. If you are working on ridesharing jobs like uber or lyft then you would actually be required to be online.

• Nathan
    1 year ago

We should be able to but many can't.

• 1 year ago

Of course

• 1 year ago

No. When my internet goes out for even an hour I get bored.

• Nicole
    1 year ago

no its my life same with cable and music

1 year ago

i would only miss this place....