What can you do to address chronic boredom?

i get so bored a lot, living alone in a flat, in which ive lived for 14 years now...living mainly as a hermit, coping with severe mental health problems with paranoia, ptsd, severe anxiety and borderline personality disorder........i have never found or established any relationships with women so far in life, and... show more i get so bored a lot, living alone in a flat, in which ive lived for 14 years now...living mainly as a hermit, coping with severe mental health problems with paranoia, ptsd, severe anxiety and borderline personality disorder........i have never found or established any relationships with women so far in life, and im now a man in my early forties.

so i get very lonely and bored often throughout the day and night too....i speak to my elderly mum 4 times a day on the phone, and my dad once a day on the phone....the two of them live far away from me.
i'm just sat here today in my flat, on the internet, on youtube and yahoo answers feeling immensely bored out of my skull.

i can't just go out for fresh air as i get paranoid and anxious outside.

whats the answer in times like these?
1 answer 1